We are an official NJ State licensed facility offering a full time world class environment with the traditional Montessori teaching philosophy to nurture the growth of children’s individuality and academics from Infants to 7th grade. Here’s information below on our NEW learning assistance program for children in grades 2 through 7.
5 Days Programs:
Grade school: 2nd Grade to 7th Grade
Note: Learning assistance program operate in conjunction with the children’s remote learning offering from their general grade schools.
Location: Bellworks @ 101 Crawfords Corner Rd, Holmdel, NJ 07733
Hours of Operation:
Operating Hours: 8:30 AM – 8:00 PM
Core Hours: 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Morning: Remote Learning Assistance
Lunch: From Home
Fresh Air Activity: At least one per day depending on weather
Afternoon Academics: Homework help
Optional Enrichment Activities below are:
- Language (Chinese or Spanish)
- Virtual Reality
Interested in learning more? Please complete the form below:
Health Related Guidelines
- Immunization and Health papers are required for registration
- Families are to adhere to the CDC guidelines.
- Mask are required for staff and students.
- Attending Students are temperature screened at 100 F.
- Attending families will fill out a NJ state required daily questionnaire.
- (10-10-10 rule)
- Each students will be in a group of no more than 10 students.
- This group of students will not mix with other groups of 10.
- The groups will maintain a minimum of 10 ft distance to each other.
7. Each student will be provided non-shared desk space and seating.